1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be
yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all
the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something, and
you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours. (No, the pieces
are probably still mine.)
Katie Magill found this titled "Toddler
Property Laws" and thought it applied to beaders! I'm not
even going to comment but if you touch my beads one more time
I'm going to tell your mother!